Subscribe to receive latest Updates

Online :

You Are Here: Home - - Schwarzenegger - Moscow is one of the most beautiful cities that I’ve been to,”

IDADI YA WATU WALIOSOMA HABARI HII: counter

It has been Terminator time in Moscow – with Arnold Schwarzenegger in town on a trade mission. He turned his attention to climate change on Tuesday as he met with russian students.

He lectured at Moscow’s prestigious Higher School of Economics – speaking about curbing greenhouse gas emissions and ways to prevent global warming from worsening. But the California governor has again been putting some Schwarzeneggersimplicity to even the most complex of issues.
And of course the students were keen to know his impressions of Moscow and the former Hollywood action man did not disappoint them. The Muscovites were surely flattered to hear this:
“I’ve traveled all around the world, I’ve seen all the big cities. Moscow is one of the most beautiful cities that I’ve been to,” he acknowledged. “It looks beautiful in the daytime. It looks beautiful when the sun shines, it looks beautiful when it’s snowing. And at night it looks beautiful. I even rode the subway the other day to see what Moscow is like underneath the ground. I thought I might detect there’s something wrong – nothing was wrong with that."
Tags:

0 comments

Post a Comment